JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re looking for Passionate People!
DIGITAL MARKETING PERFORMANCE / PROJECT MANAGER
a) Performance Marketing:
- Set-up, monitor and analyze the performance of mid-scale digital marketing campaigns in Google, social and other platforms.
- Maximize performance through analytics.
- Monitor KPIs & optimize campaigns along the way.
- Conduct weekly, monthly or ad-hoc reports and come up with actionable insights and next steps.
- Experience with remarketing/retargeting campaigns.
b) Project Management:
- Plan, organize and execute digital projects in various digital platforms.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital communication matters.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (creative, developers, account management) for the projects’ development & operational execution.
- Stay on top of digital & business trends & technologies, as an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation and identify potential uses for our business and end consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant (agency or client) experience.
- Fluency in Greek and English language.
- Strong understanding of digital development, digital media, measurement, analytics and content management.
- Comfort managing multiple projects simultaneously; ability to work under pressure.
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer who will be working alongside our team (web designers, developers and project managers) on:
- Developing Websites.
- Maintaining/Updating/Supporting our projects.
- Researching for new technologies/techniques and web tools (third party integrations, etc).
- 2 years minimum of working experience.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer/Programming Science.
- PHP – MySQL
- Εshop platform – Woocommerce
- Responsive design frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation etc)
Additional Skills that will be appreciated:
- Web services (REST SOAP / XML) and APIs
- Server panel i.e. Plesk, CPanel